General Charles Krulak Stadium
When Birmingham-Southern College decided to revive intercollegiate football on its campus for the first time since 1939, it turned to Davis to design a new football stadium and training center.
The 1,600-seat facility sits on the hilltop overlooking the city of Birmingham and hosted its inaugural home game on November 8, 2008, proudly showing off the newly completed football stadium with state-of-the-art artificial turf and an eight-lane regulation track surrounding the field. An adjacent training center houses the press box, coaches’ offices, meeting rooms, locker rooms, training room, weight room, and officials’ dressing room. The complex is home to the Birmingham-Southern football team, as well as men’s and women’s track and field, cross-country, and lacrosse teams.
At a glance
Located in Birmingham, AL
Completed November 2008